Platform for matching ship operators and cargo owners.
- Increases asset utilization and makes sea logistics strategically more relevant, with cargo owners and fright forwarders the primary beneficiaries.
- Facilitates transport of cargo in smaller consignments and with greater scheduling flexibility, without increasing overall transportation costs.
- Improves communication and transparency between companies in the transportation chain.
- Aims to reduce systemic waste allowing lower freight prices for the industry and increased profitability for ship operator.
- Aims to reduce emissions by increasing efficiency, ship utilization and reducing ballast runs, as well as providing the cargo owners with tools to choose the most energy efficient routes/ships available.